- AIRE raft tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that's thicker than other brands for superior durability.
- Internal urethane AIREcells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- The piano hinge style of floor lacing, found in all AIRE rafts, provides quick bailing and a plethora of options for getting just the right placement of the thwarts.
- The Puma's continuous smooth bottom makes it handle like a kayak or a slick hulled drift boat.
- A narrow width allows the Puma to descend smaller rivers and creeks than more conventional-sized rafts.
- High rocker angles at the bow and stern provide an exhilarating ride on whitewater.
- Whether you're fishing or paddling big rapids, the Puma puts the fun meter in the red zone.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||13.25"/13.25"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||37/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||37/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Center Compartment Width:||29.5"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||60"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|