- Tubes only, frame and accessories sold separately.
- The Wave Destroyer's dramatic bow and stern rise improve tracking and maneuverability while helping the boat ride through steep drops, deep holes and big waves.
- This boat is great for the seeking thrills on your favorite day stretch or for traveling light on multi-day trips.
- 22" diameter tubes and 14' length place the Wave Destroyer in the "sports car" category of cats.
- Internal urethane AIRE cells provide an extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
- An integrated frame chafe strip gives added protection where your frame meets your boat.
- Durable rubberized handles help you comfortably carry this boat to the water.
- Repair Kit included.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||37/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||37/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||20|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Maximum Frame Length:||100"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|