- Tubes only, frame and accessories sold separately.
- The Leopard's 26.5" diameter tubes create a boat that can perform in technical whitewater and carry lots of gear for multiday expeditions.
- Built AIRE tough with 37 oz/1670 denier PVC outer skin and urethane inner bladders for long term durability and safety.
- An integrated frame chafe strip gives added protection where the frame meets your boat.
- Durable rubberized handles help you comfortably carry this boat to the water.
- And you get the AIRE 10-year retail, 5-year commercial warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||37/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||37/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||24|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Maximum Frame Length:||144"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Top Cat Cataraft Frame