Carlisle Oar Shaft
Item: 77256.01 | Product Details »
- Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.
- The 1-7/8" outside diameter thick-walled tempered aluminum tubing is sheathed in colorful, abrasion-resistant polyethylene tubing.
- 8' and longer oars have reinforced inner shafts for extra-duty strength.
- Rubber grips cushion the molded plastic handles.
- Blades are sold separately so that you can choose the width and brand that best suits your needs. The removable blades also permit easy storage and transport.
|Weight (9', ea):||4.85 lbs.|
|Shaft Material:||Aluminum encased in polyethylene|
|Shaft Diameter:||1 7/8"|
|Frame Width||Recommended Minimum Length|
Please note that total oar length is measured with the blade on.
You May Also Like
On Sale: Cataract SGG Oar Shaft - Closeout