Smith Guide's Choice Sunglasses
Item: 13533.01 | Product Details »
Matte Black/ChromaPop Glass Polar Gray
Tortoise/ChromaPop Glass Polar Green Mirror
Matte Havana/ChromaPop Glass Polar Brown
Matte Black/ChromaPop Glass Polar Blue Mirror
- Polarized lenses reduce the effects of the sun's glare on water and snow, making these shades great for paddling, fishing, skiing and snowboarding.
- ChromaPop lenses optimizes color and increases clarity, enabling you to see the outside world with an unparalleled level of vibrance. Check out the video link here on the page to really see the difference it makes.
- ChromaPop Glass lens option is up to 12x more scratch resistant than polymer lenses and 20% lighter than traditional glass.
- 8 base curve lenses wrap wide for great peripheral vision.
- Tough and light Evolve™ frames are constructed with over 50% bio-based materials.
- Vacuum applied anti-reflective coatings on the front and back side of the lens eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections.
- There are coatings on the lenses that repel moisture, grease, and grime. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking and smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
- The Megol nose and temple pads gently grip your skin to help keep your Smith frames in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Small springs within the hinge structure keep the temples snug against your head, self adjusting to fit a broader range of head shapes and sizes more comfortably.
- 100% UVA/B/C protection shields your eyes from harmful rays.
|Weight:||1.6 oz (sunglasses only, no packaging or storage container)|
|Lens Material:||ChromaPop Polarized Carbonic or Glass|