Boat oars and blades are cumbersome to transport and store. The Cataract Oar Portage and Storage Bag holds up to three shafts and four blades in a convenient, easy-to-carry package.
- The bag holds 8' to 11' oars, with the blades detached.
- Interior width is 14" and the interior length is 107". The four interior pockets are 7" wide.
- A full-length zipper makes it easy to insert and remove shafts and blades.
- The wide padded shoulder strap distributes the weight and makes it easy to carry your oars.
- The bag is really great for carrying those heavy, awkward counter-weighted shafts.
- Bag works for all oars, up to 11 feet in length, that have detachable blades, including Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer.