- Shaft lengths are listed as the final length, which will include the approximately 27" long blade you choose (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.
- These oars perform like no others, translating muscle energy into stroke power more effectively than other oars, giving you the ultimate in oar responsiveness.
- The 1 7/8" outside diameter SGG oar shaft flexes and rebounds like wood without the weight or need for maintenance.
- 1/8" thick grips cushion the handles.
- Blades with 1 5/8" diameter shanks are sold separately so that you can choose the width and brand that best suits your needs. The removable blades also permit easy storage and transport.
|Weight (ea):||9' = 4 lbs.|
|Shaft Material:||Glass/carbon/epoxy composite|
|Shaft Diameter:||1 7/8"|
|Frame Width||Recommended Minimum Length|
Please note that total oar length is measured with the blade on.