- The Sea Tiger, 18' long and 36" wide, is a high-performance touring kayak, ready to take you on your far-flung adventures.
- Covered areas in the bow and stern offer storage and bungee lacing on top lets you secure gear.
- The improved rudder system can be adjusted along the length of the kayak for any seat position.
- Airtight AIREcell urethane bladders are zippered into the tough PVC outer skin for dependable abrasion protection and durability.
- The Cheetah Chair Seat provides great back support, has a handy storage pocket on the back and can be strapped in just where you need it in the boat.
- Cargo loops along the inside of the floor make it easy to position the seats and strap in gear.
- All the components are rust proof for years of trouble-free operation.
- The Sea Tiger is a mobile world traveler that folds up to fit in the trunk of a subcompact car. It's ready to meet Arctic swells head on or dart through Na Pali Coast caves.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||24/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||27/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||8|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||15"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|