- PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rock hard 8-10 psi for superior wave-punching performance.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is removable for easy cleaning and repair.
- The tubes and thwart seat inflated to 2.5 psi, combined with the floor insert with its rigid 8-10 psi air pressure, create an exceptionally high-performance kayak.
- 39" width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- A 18" rocker height helps the Outlaw II climb over waves, while 10.5" tubes and a 4" self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- Two inflatable thwart seats secure to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place them just where you need them.
- Four stainless steel D-rings allow you to secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw II easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||39/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||39/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||18"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|