Clifton Hypalon Accelerator ACC 4844
Item: 38702.01 | Product Details »
- Ratio: 0.8 oz. Accelerator to 1 Gal. of Adhesive.
- Be sure to follow ratio instructions carefully. Too much accelerator will de-activate the glue. The Accelerator comes with complete mixing instructions and a handy metering device for measuring small quantities.
- Look for plastic mixing cups at paint or hardware stores. They have volume markings that let you measure the right amount of glue. You can also do a web search for "graduated plastic mixing cups."
- Clifton Accelerator can be mixed with Clifton Urethane Adhesive. It will not increase the bond strength, but will increase heat and chemical resistance of the bond. If the material bonded will be subjected to temperatures greater than 140 degrees F, use of the accelerator is recommended.
- Shelf Life: Good as long as it still remains liquid. The Accelerator crystallizes when exposed to moisture. Keep tightly capped between uses.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.