- Lightweight Hydrus 2.5 fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable with a durable water repellent finish.
- Oversize cut for full mobility over general outerwear and PFD.
- The bottom of the jacket cinches over your sprayskirt with the adjustable shock cord to increase dryness.
- The dual adjustable hood, with its internal foam bill, provides protection without sacrificing vision.
- Features two self-draining, zippered pockets: a large, front pocket with pile-lined handwarmer pouch behind and a sleeve pocket.
- Doubles as raingear off the water and provides extra insulation in emergencies or when dealing with an injured paddler.
- When not in use, easily roll and stuff the Storm Cag into the hood for compact storage.
- One size fits most. Fits up to 21.5" x 38" cockpits; jacket size XL.
|Jacket Sizing:||max 6'6" height, max 48" chest, max 240 lbs.|
|Skirt Sizing:||max 21.5"W x 38"L|
|Material:||Hyrdus 2.5 - 70 denier 100% textured nylon|
|Neck Closure:||Dual adjustable hood with internal foam bill|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Maxim Gloves - Closeout