- The flotation of this recreational PFD is concentrated in the front panels and up high on the back for a more natural sitting position.
- Now with a great new look and SOLAS reflective tape for excellent low-light visibility.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement while paddling or rowing.
- Eight adjustment points let you easily customize the fit.
- Two large front pockets provide plenty of room for storage. The left front pocket includes a lanyard for keys.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Have a high-back touring or rowing seat? You'll love the NRS Clearwater PFD! Flotation is concentrated up front and behind the shoulders, with a mesh lower back that lets you recline and relax.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|