- The flotation of this recreational PFD is concentrated in the front panels and up high on the back for a more natural sitting position.
- Now with a great new look and SOLAS reflective tape for excellent low-light visibility.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement while paddling or rowing.
- Eight adjustment points let you easily customize the fit.
- Two large front pockets provide plenty of room for storage. The left front pocket includes a lanyard for keys.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Have a high-back touring or rowing seat? You'll love the NRS Clearwater PFD! Flotation is concentrated up front and behind the shoulders, with a mesh lower back that lets you recline and relax.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|