- The front foam panels are anatomically sculpted for a woman's body.
- Soft PlushFIT™ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- Six side and two shoulder adjustments allow you to dial in a fit that's just right for you.
- Two large zippered pockets are easy to open and hold those essentials you like close at hand.
- For extra comfort and convenience, we've added two hand warmer pockets lined with warm, fleecy, quick-drying VaporLoft™.
- Large arm openings allow unrestricted mobility for paddling and rowing.
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.
- Zippered front entry makes the Zoya PFD easy to put on and take off.
- Reflective piping front and back make you more visible in low-light conditions.
- There's a front lash tab for a knife and a strobe holder loop on the back of the jacket.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|