- Commercial-grade Cordura® nylon fabric is comfortable inside and durable on the outside.
- A quick-release harness, two zippered Cordura® mesh pockets and three lash tabs.
- Shoulder and back high-visibility reflective tape help you to be seen in all conditions.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentally friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives you 19.75 pounds of flotation.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Swiftwater Type V PFDs are Coast Guard approved for rescue use. Activities in which they are used are inherently dangerous and life-threatening. No life vest alone can prevent injury or death.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||19.75 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|