- Also safe for use on HydroSkin®, watershoes, gloves, fishing waders, spandex bodysuits and more.
- Leaves gear free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits.
- Chlorine damages neoprene and the Shampoo neutralizes it. When wearing wetsuits, HydroSkin® and sprayskirts in swimming pools, wash regularly in Shampoo.
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation. Gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer.
- To use, mix 2 oz. Shampoo in 4 gallons of water. You can apply Shampoo directly to heavily soiled areas. Soak for 10 minutes, then agitate with kneading motion. Rinse with fresh water and air dry.
Over time, neoprene will start to age from sun, salt, and chlorine damage. Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo is the simple answer to keeping it bright, supple, and looking like new. To use, mix 2 capfuls of Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo in water. Immerse and saturate the wetsuit completely for a few minutes. Rinse with fresh water and air dry. This gentle shampoo removes algae, bacteria, and harmful salt and chlorine. It also prevents premature aging to keep gear flexible and fresh. Use it not only on wetsuits and drysuits, but also neoprene shoes and gloves to keep them clean and funk-free. Add years of life to your neoprene gear with Revivex Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo.