- Also safe for use on HydroSkin®, watershoes, gloves, fishing waders, spandex bodysuits and more.
- Leaves gear free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits.
- Chlorine damages neoprene and the Shampoo neutralizes it. When wearing wetsuits, HydroSkin® and sprayskirts in swimming pools, wash regularly in Shampoo.
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation. Gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer.
- To use, mix 2 oz. Shampoo in 4 gallons of water. You can apply Shampoo directly to heavily soiled areas. Soak for 10 minutes, then agitate with kneading motion. Rinse with fresh water and air dry.
You know the smell: wetsuit funk. It's not pretty, but it is preventableand so is the chorine and salt damage that shortens the life of your expensive neoprene gear. Just use Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo by M EssentialsTM on booties, gloves, fishing waders, LYCRA body wear, and of course, wetsuits and drysuits. Our Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo works fast to remove organic residues like algae and bacteria, plus chlorine and salt depositsso your neoprene gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts much longer. Preventing your own premature aging isn't easy, but for your favorite watersports gear, M Essentials makes it a snapwith our Wetsuit and Drysuit Shampoo. Remember, cleaning wetsuits means less funk and more fun.
McNett's tips on how to clean a dry suit and wetsuit using McNett's Wet Suit & Dry Suit Shampoo and McNett's MiraZyme Enzyme-Based gear deodorizer.