Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick
Item: 33508.01 | Product Details »
- High-performance lubricant works on waterproof zippers in wetsuits, drysuits and other technical outerwear.
- Provides an even layer of protection against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion.
- Lubricates the zipper's teeth to repel dirt, sand and organic residues and prevent your zipper from getting stuck.
- Provides UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers.
- Lubricant stick is non-toxic, biodegradable and contains no silicone or paraffin.
- To use: open the zipper, exposing the exterior of the teeth, rub the Zipper Lubricant Stick across both edges of the zipper, open and close the zipper a few times to spread the wax along the zipper.
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Latex Wrist Gasket Repair Kit
On Sale: NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: Gear Aid Revivex Odor Eliminator