Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick
Item: 33508.01 | Product Details »
- High-performance lubricant works on waterproof zippers in wetsuits, drysuits and other technical outerwear.
- Provides an even layer of protection against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion.
- Lubricates the zipper's teeth to repel dirt, sand and organic residues and prevent your zipper from getting stuck.
- Provides UV protection for nylon and plastic zippers.
- Lubricant stick is non-toxic, biodegradable and contains no silicone or paraffin.
- To use: open the zipper, exposing the exterior of the teeth, rub the Zipper Lubricant Stick across both edges of the zipper, open and close the zipper a few times to spread the wax along the zipper.
Zip Tech by M Essentials is a zipper lubricant for use on all types of zipper sliders. It will lubricate any plastic, metal, or waterproof zipper found on today's wetsuits and drysuits. It will prevent the zipper slider from getting worn down overtime, and give you a better experience overall since you won't be dealing with a stuck zipper. Contains no paraffin or silicone.