Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator & Cleaner
Item: 33502.01 | Product Details »
- Used alone, Aquaseal takes 8-12 hours to cure. It is a moisture-cure adhesive, so it can take longer in low humidity areas.
- Mixing Cure Accelerator at a 1-part Accelerator to 3-4 parts Aquaseal or Seam Grip adhesives, you reduce tack time to 15 minutes and full cure to two hours or less.
- Cure Accelerator is a great cleaner when prepping the repair area, and for removing excess adhesive.
- It's also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue, and other resins from various surfaces including glass, plastic and metal.
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
The rubber neck and wrist gaskets on drysuits can deteriorate over time, and in some cases may puncture or tear. Fortunately, repairing your own dry suit gaskets is easy if you know the proper techniques. In this video, the NRS experts demonstrate how to repair drysuit gaskets using simple tools and methods anyone can follow at home.
With Aquaseal FD by GEAR AID, you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite waders and outdoor gear. It's a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need when you're in the water. Don't let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal FD will patch that hole in your neoprene, fix the gash in your fishing waders, and make sure you stay dry from dusk til dawn.
- Cure Accelerator contains a thickening agent to comply with certain child safety laws. After setting for a while it can settle out and thicken. To return it to a liquid state, shake it for at least a minute. And always keep it tightly closed to prevent evaporation.