Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator & Cleaner
Item: 33502.01 | Product Details »
- Used alone, Aquaseal takes 8-12 hours to cure. It is a moisture-cure adhesive, so it can take longer in low humidity areas.
- Mixing Cure Accelerator at a 1-part Accelerator to 2-parts Aquaseal or Seam Grip adhesives, you reduce tack time to 15 minutes and full cure to two hours or less.
- Cure Accelerator (previously known as Cotol) is a great cleaner when prepping the repair area, and for removing excess adhesive.
- It's also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue, and other resins from various surfaces including glass, plastic and metal.
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
Cotol-240 by M Essentials is a pre cleaner and cure accelerator for our urethane repair adhesive Aquaseal. With Cotol-240, you'll have permanent, reliable repairs to your dive gear or waterspots gear in just two hours time. Fix leaky drysuit, seal a wetsuit seam, even make an abrasion patch on your neoprene gloves.
In-depth instructional video on how to repair dry wear gaskets.
With Aquaseal FD by GEAR AID, you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite waders and outdoor gear. It's a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need when you're in the water. Don't let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal FD will patch that hole in your neoprene, fix the gash in your fishing waders, and make sure you stay dry from dusk til dawn.
- Cure Accelerator contains a thickening agent to comply with certain child safety laws. After setting for a while it can settle out and thicken. To return it to a liquid state, shake it for at least a minute. And always keep it tightly closed to prevent evaporation.