Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator & Cleaner
Item: 33502.01 | Product Details »
- Used alone, Aquaseal takes 8-12 hours to cure. It is a moisture-cure adhesive, so it can take longer in low humidity areas.
- Mixing Cure Accelerator at a 1-part Accelerator to 3-4 parts Aquaseal or Seam Grip adhesives, you reduce tack time to 15 minutes and full cure to two hours or less.
- Cure Accelerator is a great cleaner when prepping the repair area, and for removing excess adhesive.
- It's also ideal for removing tar, sap, glue, and other resins from various surfaces including glass, plastic and metal.
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
- Cure Accelerator contains a thickening agent to comply with certain child safety laws. After setting for a while it can settle out and thicken. To return it to a liquid state, shake it for at least a minute. And always keep it tightly closed to prevent evaporation.