Dedicated female paddlers trust the Kokatat's Women's GORE-TEX® Meridian Drysuit to keep them warm, dry and comfortable. With maximum durability and ultimate breathability, the Meridian is one of Kokatat's most popular drysuits.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell material throughout, including the built-in socks, ensures maximum breathability and durability.
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with self-draining, punch-through neoprene collar and cuffs.
- Double-pull outer skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene grips your sprayskirt for a water-tight seal.
- High-wear areas like the seat and knees are constructed with 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro.
- Features a waterproof nylon drop seat relief zipper and easily accessible self-draining, zippered chest pocket with a built-in key lanyard.
- Every Kokatat suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which
are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »