Purpose-built to handle the unpredictable conditions off-shore, the Kokatat Men's Odyssey Drysuit offers sea kayakers adaptable, durable waterproof protection.
- GORE-TEX® PRO material throughout, including the built-in socks, ensures excellent breathability and durability.
- Removable GORE-TEX with Paclite® hood offers full-coverage protection and protects the latex neck gasket.
- Latex wrist gaskets with hook-and-loop over cuffs for protection.
- Removable, internal suspenders keep the suit up while you're rigging and de-rigging.
- Dual-adjust overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene.
- Front-entry nylon zipper plus a nylon relief zipper for convenience.
- 330 denier GORE-TEX® pant, seat and knees provide extra durability in these high wear areas.
- Features two sleeve pockets for quick-access storage, one thigh pocket and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Every suit is 100% fill-tested and guaranteed to be dry.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which
are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »