- This is a water shoe that looks as good as it performs.
- It is so lightweight - less than 8 ounces (214 grams)! This minimalist construction also reduces use of toxic adhesives.
- The upper is made with Cordura® and Airmesh for durable, breathable performance.
- G.SS™ rubber in the outsole gives you outstanding wet or dry traction.
- The rockered toe helps the front of the shoe ride up over rocks and is naturally articulated for the kayaking position.
- The shoe has plenty of drainage ports in sidewalls, sole and heel to rapidly get rid of water.
- EVA foam in the Balanced Geometry midsole provides cushioning comfort and protection from sticks and stones.
- The Brewess also has a step-down heel so you can wear it as a slip-on when you're not likely to get chundered.
- Non-marking sole.
|Material Upper:||Cordura® and Airmesh|