- NRS Reactor Gloves feature 3.5 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provide maximum warmth when you're working in the coldest conditions.
- The palm and fingers are constructed of IronCote™, a rubberized, armored, synthetic leather, that gives excellent grip and durability. Its essential for rope handling and other demanding physical work.
- Fingers are pre-curved to relieve hand fatigue while gripping paddles and ropes.
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched for durability and warmth.
- PowerSpan 4-way stretch fabric provides increased finger mobility.
- GripCote on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the inner side of your hand and forearm is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow after a successful rescue.
- Wristband with hook and loop closure ensures a secure fit.
|Material:||3.5 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Rubberized synthetic leather|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop strap|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|