- Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling.
- We've used tough, grippy 2.5 mm raw neoprene in the palms for better paddle feel and control.
- Pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Neoprene cuffs feature gauntlet-style elastic hook-and-loop closures to help keep out water.
- While they may not be totally waterproof, the glued and blind-stitched seams minimize water entry for better hand comfort.
- Soft brushed fleece panels on the backs of the thumbs are handy for wiping your nose or brow.
- A titanium laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands for even more warmth.
- Nylon bite tab helps you get your mitt on even when you're wet and cold.
NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling "glove" on the water. Its mitten-style design lets your fingers snuggle together for warmth while its pre-curved shape and grippy palm let you grip your paddle with comfort and confidence
|Material:||3.5 mm neoprene back, 2.5 mm neoprene palm|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Raw neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop strap|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|