- Finally, a pogie for rowers! Guides, fishermen and anyone else running a raft or driftboat in cold weather will love the Oar Mitt's warmth and functionality.
- Unique design stays on your oar to keep hands warm and dry while rowing, leaving your fingers warm and glove-free for any task requiring dexterity.
- 5-mm Terraprene™ neoprene provides outstanding protection from cold, water and wind.
- Raw neoprene exterior sheds water like a duck's back to prevent evaporative cooling.
- Inside the mitts, VaporLoft™ fleece lining repels water and dries instantly to ensure a warm, friendly environment for your paws.
- The HydroCuff™ closure seals around your oar shaft to help keep water and cold from entering the mitt.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water entry except when submerged.
- Generous wrist cuffs make it easy to slip hands in and out.
|Material:||5 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Raw neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Wide cuffs|