- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote™ texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop "bike-glove" tab secures the glove at the wrist for easy on-and-off.
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||GripCote™ texture|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|L||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|XL||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|