NRS Desperado Wetshoes
Item: 30019.04 | Product Details »
- The 3-mm high-traction sole features a 2-mm plastic shim for outstanding protection from rocks and roots on the shore.
- Stretchy 3-mm Terreprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth. No more cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles!
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries quickly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the shoe on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||2||1||36||22|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||3||2||37||23|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||4||3||37.5||23.5|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||4||38.5||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|