NRS Backwater Felt-Sole Wetshoes
| Q&A (5)
Item: 30049.01 | Product Details »
- High-top, low profile design provides maximum warmth and protection during long days in the water.
- 3 mm Airprene around the sides and back of the ankle provide slight ventilation and breathability.
- Durable 3 mm ToughTex™ Neoprene insulation through the instep and front of ankle.
- Anatomically shaped toe box lets your toes move freely for superior comfort all day.
- Gusset-backed side-entry zipper makes the Backwater easy to slip on, whether you're barefoot or wearing a wetsock.
- 10 mm felt sole for unbeatable traction on wet rock and gravel.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||10mm Felt sole|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||2||1||36||22|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||3||2||37||23|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||4||3||37.5||23.5|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||4||38.5||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Chinook Fishing PFD - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Tuff Sacks
On Sale: NRS Raptor Dry Bib - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Workboot Wetshoes
On Sale: NRS Backwater Wetshoes