The Chaco Women's ZX/2 has the forefoot control of the Classic Z/2 with the added support and comfort of the double-strap design. New ChacoGrip™ sole provides dramatically better performance and enhanced traction.
- The basket-weave strap pattern, with wrap-around toe loops, is more comfortable and gives extra support for slippery footing and off trail trekking.
- Two narrow straps rather than one wide strap allow the sandal to more accurately conform to your feet.
- The women's specific LUVSEAT™ unique footbed is made with premium polyether polyurethane and shaped to cradle every bone and muscle in your foot.
- Chaco's new ChacoGrip™ sole is super grippy and non-marking. The advanced 3 mm depth lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- The midsole has an antimicrobial treatment to control odor.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.