Let it Rain Guide Book
Item: 65027.01 | Product Details »
- Covering more than 200 rivers with tons of information including water level info and good places to eat.
- Also, includes river difficulty ratings, trip lengths, put-in and take-out descriptions, shuttle info and maps showing you how to get there.
- Includes rivers in Delaware, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Newfoundland, Quebec and Ontario.
- From the beginning boater to the Class V+ creeker, this book is sure to appeal to everyone.
- This is the first English language guide book detailing the classic runs of Quebec.
- Profusely illustrated with great photos. If you boat in the NE United States and eastern Canada, this is a must have guide.
Author: Alden Bird
Size: 8" x 10"
|Size:||8" x 10"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Ninja PFD - Closeout
On Sale: WRSI Current Pro Helmet - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Toaster Mitts - Closeout