Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant
Item: 33507.02 | Product Details »
- Ideal for plastic, nylon or metal zippers on all kinds of gear, from your drysuit to your tent to your expedition dry duffel.
- Unique push-pull brush top removes harmful dirt, sand and salt deposits and delivers an advanced cleaning formula right between the zipper teeth.
- Leaves a unique protective film which lubricates without collecting residue.
- Regularly using a zipper cleaner and lubricant prolongs the life of your zipper, preventing broken zippers and costly repairs.
- GearAid's Zip Care is silicone-free and made in the USA.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage. In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Clean and unzip stuck zippers fast with GEAR AID's Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant. Previously known as Zip Care, its the ultimate in zipper care, designed to remove sand, dirt and salt deposits that can make a zipper stick. This lubricant also dries clear and will not attract debris. Use on your wetsuit, drysuit, PFD, gear bag, and any other dive gear or watersports gear. Prevent gear failures and keep zippers working smoothly with Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant.