Gear Aid Aquaseal+FD Repair Adhesive + Cure Accelerator
| Q&A (1)
Item: 33512.02 | Product Details »
- You get a 3/4 oz tube of Aquaseal Repair Adhesive & Sealant, .34 ounce of Cure Accelerator and Cleaner and a handy applicator brush.
- When you mix 1 part Cure Accelerator with 3-4 parts of Aquaseal, you can get a completely cured repair within 2 hours. This is a great kit to take with you on the water.
- Make permanent repairs in all types of outdoor gear.
- Repairs are ultra-strong, flexible and washable. Urethane is highly abrasion resistant, so Aquaseal makes great wear patches.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Cure Accelerator contains a thickening agent to comply with certain child safety laws. After setting for a while it can settle out and thicken. To return it to a liquid state, shake it for at least a minute. And always keep it tightly closed to prevent evaporation.
- Aquaseal is a moisture-cure adhesive. To prevent the unused portion from hardening in the tube, follow these simple steps: Squeeze Aquaseal right up to the opening so there's no air pocket. Then put some vaseline on the threads before screwing on the cap. Now put the tube in a zip-seal bag and store it in the freezer. When you're ready to use the tube again, warm it at room temperature or in the bag in warm water and you're good to go!
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Latex Wrist Gasket
On Sale: Roller Rasp Hand Tool
On Sale: NRS Dri-Stow Dry Sacks
On Sale: NRS Pilot Knife