- The Grand Canyon River Guide is educational, entertaining, and most important, it's on waterproof paper so its durable.
- This classic guide book to one of the world's treasures covers the river from Lees Ferry to the takeouts on Lake Mead.
- Now in color with 52 pages of detailed contour maps and hundreds of photos.
- In addition to the maps there are detailed sections on the canyon's geology, river running basics, history, archaeology, native peoples and natural history. They're all written by experts in these fields.
- There's also a photo workshop section with great tips on how to capture your trip in images you'll treasure forever.
Copyright: 2013 edition
Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
|Author:||Buzz Belknap & Lorie Belknap Evans|
|Size:||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|