Camp Cooking WITHOUT Coolers II Book
Item: 65068.01 | Product Details »
- Lacey Anderson has guided rafters and backpackers all over the West and in Mexico. This wealth of experience has given her a unique perspective on tasty meal planning.
- Features recipes for many lightweight, low-bulk, nonperishable dishes.
- Multiple tasty choices for breakfast, lunch, appetizers, dinner and dessert, with vegetarian options.
- Anderson also includes kitchen organization ideas and tips for low-impact, environmentally-responsible camping.
- Perfect for the rafter, kayaker, sea kayaker and canoeist who wants good food that doesn't need refrigeration and won't weigh you down.
Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
|Subject Matter:||Camp Cooking|
|Size:||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|