Chaco Men's Z/2 Classic Sandals with NRS Strap Webbing
Item: 34040.01 | Product Details »
- With the same time-tested features of your favorite Chacos, we've simply replaced the webbing in Chaco's Z/2 Classic Sandal with a custom webbing inspired by the iconic NRS 1" strap.
- Limited edition polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit.
- Wrap-around toe loop keeps your foot locked to the footbed.
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers and injection-molded ladder lock buckle.
- Men's specific LUVSEAT™ PU midsole cradles the shape of your foot and the antimicrobial application reduces river funk.
- Non-marking Vibram™ Colorado outsole with 3.5 mm lug depth for maximum traction.
- Re-soleable sandals mean when you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- All Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health and these have the stamped approval of river guides everywhere.
|Upper Material:||3/4" polyester webbing inspired by NRS cam straps|
|Sole:||Vibram™ rubber compound|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|
You May Also Like
On Sale: Chaco Men's Z/2 Classic Sandals