- This book covers the entire Salmon river, from the Boundary Creek launch site on the Middle Fork to the Carey Creek take out on the Main Salmon.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Color photo's highlight some of the rivers more famous attractions and features.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it's going to get!
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- There are also info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archeology, resources protection and plants found along the river.
Copyright: 2011 2nd Edition
Size: 9"w x 14"h waterproof paper
Map Pages: USGS 7.5" color topo reproductions
Scale: 2,000 feet per inch (1:24,000)
|Author:||Duwain Whitis & Barbara Vinson|
|Size:||9" x 14"|