- The Vista Youth is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 11.5 lbs of flotation fitting children weighing 50-90 pounds.
- The lightweight, flexible design platform of the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through multiple seasons of use.
- Zippered front entry with six adjustment points makes it easy to fit on wiggling kiddos.
- The Vista Youth is rounded out with one large zippered pocket for snacks and knick-knacks and reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The NRS Vista is a simple life jacket that focuses on the basics: comfort, safety and price. It's the perfect beginner's PFD and the price makes it easy to buy as a spare for your boat. Its lightweight, flexible design wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort. 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear. Features one large zippered pocket, lash tab and reflective accents as well as six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||11.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|