NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD
Item: 40007.03 | Product Details »
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The Clearwater carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The NRS Clearwater PFD anchors our line of mesh-back lifejackets. Designed with a paddler's cut for optimal range of motion. The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats while the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation. This foundational PFD is constructed using 400 denier nylon fabric to ensure durability through seasons of wear and tear. Layered foam design combines soft and pliable plush fit foam with thin sheets of a lightweight foam for unmatched flexibility and enhanced comfort. Six adjustment points offer a customizable fit and front-entry zipper makes it easy to slip the jacket on and off. Features two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|