- The Ninja's low-profile, athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Side-entry design with four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments to ensure a custom fit.
- 500-denier Cordura® shell for unmatched durability.
- A floating PVC-free foam front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- Features a front zippered pocket for securing on-the-water essentials and a lash tab for a rescue knife.
- The Ninja is a great option for petite boaters, or boaters with a short torso, who find conventional life vests too big.
- The first pink Ninjas were originally a custom order for the Silver Lining dragon boat racing team, Montana's first official breast cancer survivor team.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
|Weight:||M/L 1.95 lbs.|
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|