NRS Women's Zoya Mesh Back PFD
Item: 40029.02 | Product Details »
- The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably molds to a woman's bust.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Features two easily accessed, zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials and a lash tab.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Zoya carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
With sleek aesthetics and an anatomically sculpted front panel, the NRS Women's Zoya PFD is a life jacket you'll want to wear all day. The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats while the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation. Constructed using 400 denier nylon fabric ensures the Zoya will last through seasons of wear and tear. Layered foam design combines soft and pliable plush fit foam with thin sheets of a lightweight foam for unmatched flexibility and enhanced comfort. Six adjustment points offer a customizable fit and front-entry zipper makes it easy to slip the jacket on and off. Features two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|