NRS Women's Zoya Mesh Back PFD - Closeout
Item: 40029.02 | Product Details »
- The Zoya is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably molds to a woman's bust.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Features two easily accessed, zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials and a lash tab.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Zoya carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Women's 3.0 Farmer Jane Wetsuit
On Sale: NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves
On Sale: NRS Women's Vibe Water Shoes