NRS Zephyr Inflatable PFD
Item: 40037.01 | Product Details »
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 15.5 lbs. of flotation and meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements. (See Note below.)
- The compact, adjustable ripstop nylon waist pack stays out of your way for SUP or surfing.
- A simple tug on the cord instantly inflates the PFD with pressurized C02 gas.
- A 16 gram CO2 cartridge comes with the Zephyr. It will simply need to be screwed in to initially arm the PFD.
- NRS CO2 Re-Arming Kit, Item # 40035.01, is sold separately. It's a good idea to have extra re-arming kits on hand.
- Unlike many other self-inflating life jackets, the flotation chamber stays around your waist.
- Rotate the belt until the chamber faces forward, pull the inflation cord and secure the attachment strap over your head.
- A manual mouth valve backs up the CO2-powered inflator.
- The bag's clear window lets you check the inflation system for readiness.
- This PFD carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The Green Arming Pin, that comes with the Re-Arming Kit, breaks when you pull the inflation cord to inflate the Zephyr. The intact Arming Pin serves as a visual sign that there's a full CO2 cylinder available when needed. If you would like additional Arming Pins, order Item # 99208.01.
|Waist Size:||Belt fits waist 27"-50" (69-127 cm) in circumference|
|US Coast Guard Type:||Type V, meets Coast Guard requirement for a Type III PFD when it is worn.|
|Design Flotation:||15.5 lbs.|
|Entry System:||Adjustable waist belt with side-release buckle|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS CFD Dog Life Jacket
On Sale: NRS Zephyr 16g C02 Re-Arming Kit
On Sale: NRS Coil SUP Leash
On Sale: NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps