- The NRS Surge is a Type III, medium-profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction protects your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Surge carries the US Coast Guard certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Men's Boater's Gloves - Closeout