- The NRS Sayan is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The seven-panel design moves with the body and the pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably caters to a woman's bust.
- Cool Flow System (CFS) panels in the back maximize ventilation keeping you cool on long days.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the season.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Sayan carries the US Coast Guard certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|