Anglers looking for a more traditionally designed jacket should choose the NRS Raku PFD featuring a ventilated, thin-back that comfortably fits any kayak, raft or drift boat seat.
- The Raku is a Type III, medium profile fishing PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Thin, flexible foam panels in the chest reduce bulk and create a comfortable form for both men and women.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This life jacket is dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).