Astral Greenjacket PFD - Closeout
Item: 40078.07 | Product Details »
- Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
- "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- The large zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Features a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|