Astral V-Eight PFD - Closeout
Item: 40082.03 | Product Details »
- Revolutionary Airscape® airflow system eliminates excessive heat and maintains a comfortable core temperature.
- Strategically placed "Vent Port" cutouts in the foam let warm air escape.
- Pre-shaped and ergonomically designed PE and EVO Foam in the front and back ensure a great fit for men or women.
- Constructed with 200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon to withstand years of wear and tear.
- The super high mesh back accommodates high-back seats and is ideal for warmer temperatures.
- Two large front zippered pockets holds essentials.
- A lash tab on the chest secures a knife or other gear.
- The front entry is easy to get in and out of with the Self-Locking Vislon Teeth YKK® zipper.
- This Type III jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.2 lbs.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.2 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|