- The Ronny Fisher's Thin-Vent™ back panel works comfortably with any raft or kayak seat, including recreational kayak seats with higher backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Two flip-down pockets provide excellent working platforms for organizing and changing tackle.
- Two zippered pockets hold the gear every fisherman needs close at hand. One of the pockets even expands to hold your favorite beverage!
- The tool organizer holds pliers, line clips, etc., and multiple attachment points let you tether gear you don't want to lose.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- A stow-away hood provides handy protection when the weather turns foul. No need to stop fishing!
- Soft mesh liner provides ventilation and next-to-skin comfort.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Reflective detailing helps keep you visible in low-light conditions.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Lining:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon and polyester mesh|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Pilot Knife
On Sale: NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack
On Sale: NRS Ambush Tackle Bag
On Sale: NRS Chinook Fishing PFD - Closeout