- The women specific architecture with multi-panel princess hinge design and the internally sculpted bust cup makes the Layla a women-boater's favorite.
- Centrally placed, organic kapok panel is not only super soft, but provides comfortable coverage and fit for a wide range of bust sizes.
- A large secure front pocket with an internal divider and carabiner loop keeps essentials close at hand.
- Designed to be compatible with a quick-release belt, turns your recreational PFD into a rescue device. (Quick-release belt sold separately.)
- 3/4 front entry zipper for easy entry and exit.
- The Layla uses a combination of organic kapok, PVC-Free Gaia® and PE foam for comfortable, earth-friendly flotation.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- For those of you who fondly remember the Lotus Designs Lola life jacket, be aware that the Layla is Lola's daughter, with improved design features.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.3 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||3/4 zip front entry|