Astral Women's Layla PFD - Closeout
MSRP: $139.95 Clearance: $109.95 (You Save 21%)
On Sale: $87.96 (You Save 37%)
Item: 40091.01 | Product Details »
- The women specific architecture with multi-panel princess hinge design and the internally sculpted bust cup makes the Layla a women-boater's favorite.
- Centrally placed, organic kapok panel is not only super soft, but provides comfortable coverage and fit for a wide range of bust sizes.
- A large secure front pocket with an internal divider and carabiner loop keeps essentials close at hand.
- Designed to be compatible with a quick-release belt, turns your recreational PFD into a rescue device. (Quick-release belt sold separately.)
- 3/4 front entry zipper for easy entry and exit.
- The Layla uses a combination of organic kapok, PVC-Free Gaia® and PE foam for comfortable, earth-friendly flotation.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- For those of you who fondly remember the Lotus Designs Lola life jacket, be aware that the Layla is Lola's daughter, with improved design features.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.3 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||3/4 zip front entry|