- Crafted from organic kapok, the front flotation panels are wrapped in rugged urethane cases that comfortably conform to any body type.
- Back flotation panels are made of soft PE foam sheets.
- Two shoulder, two side and two waist adjustments ensure a good fit.
- Three buckle center closure keeps your youngster secure and their adjustments help provide a snug fit.
- Two zippered pockets hold snacks and treasures.
- Included leg straps can be fastened into loops in the jacket waist, to prevent ride-up.
- Grab handle sewn into the back of the Otter for a rescue if needed.
- Tough 200 x 400 denier ripstop outer nylon shell for durability and soft 200 denier nylon inner liner for next-to-skin comfort.
This Organic Kapok-filled PFD is extremely comfortable for kids and constructed with the same quality details as our Adult PFDs. This is a lifevest that kids actually want to wear!
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|Size:||Fits kids 50-90 lbs.|
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||11.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|