- Crafted from organic kapok, the front flotation panels are wrapped in rugged urethane cases that comfortably conform to any body type.
- Back flotation panels are made of soft PE foam sheets.
- Two shoulder, two side and two waist adjustments ensure a good fit.
- Three buckle center closure keeps your youngster secure and their adjustments help provide a snug fit.
- Two zippered pockets hold snacks and treasures.
- Included leg straps can be fastened into loops in the jacket waist, to prevent ride-up.
- Grab handle sewn into the back of the Otter for a rescue if needed.
- Tough 200 x 400 denier ripstop outer nylon shell for durability and soft 200 denier nylon inner liner for next-to-skin comfort.
This Organic Kapok-filled PFD is extremely comfortable for kids and constructed with the same quality details as our Adult PFDs. This is a lifevest that kids actually want to wear!
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|Size:||Fits kids 50-90 lbs.|
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||11.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|