Astral Ringo PFD - Closeout
MSRP: $149.95 Clearance: $119.95 (You Save 20%)
On Sale: $95.96 (You Save 36%)
Item: 40098.01 | Product Details »
- Quarter-zip front entry from the side for easy entry and exit.
- Super soft Kapok center foam panel easily conforms to comfortably fit a range of chest sizes.
- Outer shell constructed with 500 denier Cordura with Stretch Polyester to withstand even the harshest sufferfests.
- A lash tab on the chest secures a knife or other gear.
- Front pocket with internal divider and key clip secures essentials.
- Quick-release belt compatibility lets you easily upgrade this PFD to function in certain rescue situations. (Belt not included.)
- The Ringo was inspired by the very popular Lotus Designs Lola life jacket.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.3 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500 denier Cordura with Stretch Polyester|
|Entry System:||3/4 zip front entry|